Everything that you need to know about the World Wrestling Entertainment corporation, their corporate office and headquarters contacts, and a list of the various ways of contacting the company’s customer service.
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) is a US sports entertainment company that also produces films, games, music, books, and a broad range of merchandise related to professional wrestling.
The company was founded in Massachusetts in 1980, and became WWE after acquiring Capitol Wrestling.
WWE is headquartered in Connecticut, but has regional offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Asia-Pacific region and its content is available in 180 countries.
WWE currently has 4 main divisions / departments: Live Events, Media, WWE Studios, and Consumer Products.
WWE Corporate Office Contacts.
To reach the WWE head office in Connecticut, use the phone and address details listed here.
WWE Headquarters Phone Number.
WWE Headquarters Switchboard Hours.
Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Voicemail and automated messaging system available 24/7.
WWE Corporate Headquarters Address.
1241 E. Main St. Stamford,
Furthermore, WWE’s email contact form can be used to reach the WWE corporate office and other departments.
WWE Executive Team.
This is a complete list of World Wrestling Entertainment’s key leaders.
- Vincent K. McMahon, Chief Executive Officer
- Stephanie McMahon, Chief Brand Officer
- Paul Levesque, Executive Vice President (Talent, Live Events & Creative)
- George A. Barrios, Chief Strategy & Financial Officer
- Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President (Television Production)
- Michael Luisi, President of WWE Studios
- Michelle D. Wilson, Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer
WWE Board of Directors:
- Vincent K. McMahon, Chairman of the Board
- Stuart U. Goldfarb
- Patricia A. Gottesman
- Lauren Ong
- Joseph H. Perkins
- Robyn W. Peterson
- Frank A. Riddick III
- Jeffrey R. Speed
WWE Careers and Jobs.
You can also use LinkedIn to browse job listings and create job alerts.
How to complain to WWE.
Any complaints related to the WWE Network can be made by calling +1-512-225-6300.
For Customer Service assistance related to complaints about the WWE Shop, call +1-866-993-7467 (daily from 9 a.m. to midnight, EST) or call 484-577-8770 if you are outside the U.S. & Canada. Alternatively, send an email to WWEShop@wwe.com.
A complaint box has also been made available in this Facebook page.
WWE also has a popular live chat function, that is available to both subscribers and non-subscribers. Customer service agents are available Monday to Friday between noon and 11 p.m. EST.
Other WWE Resources.
Additional resources and contact details for WWE and its various departments can be found below:
- WWE on Facebook
- WWE on Twitter / @WWE and Twitter Universe / @WWWEUniverse
- WWE on Youtube.
- WWE on Instagram
- WWE on Vine
- WWE on Pinterest
- WWE on Google+
- Online Support and FAQs
- WWE Community Programmes and News
- Corporate Contact form (for enquiries about programming, content, media, investor, relations, or fan services). WWE Studios: Entertainment Relations, 12424 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1400, Los Angeles, CA 90025 / +1-310-481-9370
- WWE Music Department: 780 Third Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10017 / +1-212-909-9230
- WWE TV Production Department: 120 Hamilton Avenue, Stamford, CT, 06902 / +1-203-353-2900
- Talent Marketing Enquiries: Talent.email@example.com
- Information for Investors / firstname.lastname@example.org / +1-203-352-8642
- International Media Enquiries: +44-207 349 1744 / email@example.com
- Corporate Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org / +1-203-352-8759
Please share your experiences, praise or complaints about the World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc, in the comment section.